Starting your Touken Ranbu Game
1. When you first open the game, you will most likely be redirected to the main Touken Ranbu webpage (features game information, screenshots, etc.).
To start the game, press the big green button.
The check boxes at the bottom are to:
- Receive notifications.
- Display on your DMM profile.
2. Next, you will be prompted to input some information before you start!
|ニックネーム||Nickname||Your nickname can be up to 12 characters long.|
|性別||Sex/Gender||男性 - MALE / 女性 - FEMALE|
|生年月日||Date of Birth||YYYY/MM/DD|
|血液型||Blood Type||Not that important, if you don't know, pick any option.|
After you're done filling out your information, press the big yellow button.
3. Step 2 just asks you to check and make sure your information is correct. Press the yellow button to continue again!
4. Alright! Done! Press the big yellow button to continue on again!
5. You should be redirected to the main game screen where you will be able to choose a server.
Currently servers to choose from:
|Server Name||Status (Last Check: 2015.03.10)|
|Bizen no Kuni||FULL|
|Sagami no Kuni||FULL|
|Yamashiro no Kuni||FULL|
|Yamato no Kuni||FULL|
|Mino no Kuni||FULL|
|Bicchuu no Kuni||FULL|
|Bungou no Kuni||FULL|
6. Once you get in, you will get the choice between a bunch of starter Swords! They're all an Uchigatana Sword so pick which ever one you like based on your own personal taste.
7. After you pick a Starter, the game mascot, Konnosuke, will take you on a tutorial tour of the game.
That's pretty much all for this guide! If you want to learn more about the game's features, please go to our How to Play guide!
|Home • Introduction • Setting Up • Starting Up • FAQ|
|How to Play ¦ Basics • Party/Formation • Errands • Merchant • Backgrounds|
|Front Lines ¦ Basics • Battle System • Sortie Formations • Expeditions • Practice|
|Maps ¦ Battlefield Info • Enemy Info • Memory of 【Meiji Restoration • Edo • Shokuhou • Sengoku • Buke】|
|Crafting ¦ Basics • Sword Repairing • Sword Refining • Sword Recipes • Equipment Recipes|
|Records ¦ Characters • Tasks • Recollections • Sword Drops • Experience Values • Events|